SWE Archives

November 2008

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Corbin Eike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:37:41 +0000
First off, sorry for the miscommunication! I meant to type Tuesday but instead wrote Thursday. So thank you to those of you who came.

Although we were short, we talked about a lot of the options we have and came up with a pretty solid plan.

We need some help from you though!! When you go home either Thanksgiving break or Winter break, keep in mind the following and bring any items listed back:

1) Hawaiian shirts (I KNOW your Dad must have one tucked away somewhere)
2) Tiki torches, sand pails and shovels, sunglasses, visors, etc....anything Hawaiian vacation/luau-y
3)Leis, grass skirts, beach balls, etc.

We will be coloring cut-outs when we get back from winter break!

Thanks and have a safe trip,

Corbin