THEBSIDE Archives

March 2004

THEBSIDE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christian Gerard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The B Side -- Creative Work from Maimi Undergraduates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:43:55 -0500
I think that's an awesome idea.  Everyone come tonight with ideas for the
website content and let's see if we can't get that nailed down.  Also, we
didn't get many submissions this week so we're gonna have to do another
event that's pretty noticeable and we're also gonna need submissions from
you guys this week.  so if you have anything at all, send it in! o, i'm
gonna jet, see you guys tonight at nine at abbey's
-Cheers,
Christian