THEBSIDE Archives

March 2004

THEBSIDE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
jacob graessle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The B Side -- Creative Work from Maimi Undergraduates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:22:28 -0500
okay.

i am sorry. this is extremely late, but ...o-well.

anyways. if you are in fact able to receive this email, then i am pleased.
tonite we will be having a lil' reading on the radio. y'all can listen by
going to:

www.redhawkradio.com

between 10-12 this fine eve. schedule for tonite's events is as follows:

10:00 -10:30 - kick off show with readings n' music by Josh Dan and Jake

10:30 - christian will read, join us.

11:00 - abbey is reading

11:15 - open. if interested please come to williams hall @ 11:15ish and we
can put someone else on.

i know Did expressed interest and anyone else who gets this can feel free
to come and do a lil reading.

there is a phone number for in-studio and you can call there once the show
starts to tell me you want to come in. the number is:

  513-529-WMSR (the corresponding numbers are: 9677)

and

if that's busy @: 513.529.1985

as far as locating us. we are in williams hall right underneath the
gigantic antennae. just go to the base of the antennae and look for the
door with the lil press button and we got a video phone and we will be able
to see ya and bring ya on up.

alrightie. i hope everyone is having a great night. in unrelated news, they
(who? idunno) tore down all the flyers we put up outside bachelor on the
chain link fences...i thought maybe they cleaned off, but the rest of
campus had our flyers (and others) up. so...does bachelor have a specific
day it clears? (or) did the janitor have something against us or work for
inklings secretly....no seriously, we put flyers on the benches and they
were tore off within 5 mins. maybe as retaliation they tore off the rest,
but, they also tore off other flyers not belonging to us....

which could mean either the former was correct or they're being lazy.

i'll leave that one up for grabs to y'all.

peacen'love,

jake