THEBSIDE Archives

March 2004

THEBSIDE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
abbey beltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The B Side -- Creative Work from Maimi Undergraduates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:09:34 -0500
hey guys-
as far as i know the meeting is still on for tonight at my house at 9pm.
for people who were not at the meeting last week.  my house is located at
627 South College.  If you go down chesnut south college is on the right.
it is on the corner of college and central.

i wanted to remind you guys also that if we could get the web content worked
out tonight then we could possibly have the web site up soon enough to put
it on the fliers this week.  that would be really awesome.  maybe come with
ideas for the mission statement thingy...and steven also mentioned scanning
the logo...does anyone have a scanner?

ok i'll see you kids tonight.
heart-
abbey

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx