THEBSIDE Archives

March 2004

THEBSIDE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The B Side -- Creative Work from Maimi Undergraduates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 08:50:55 -0500
David,

I got an email from Abbey saying you had volunteered to acquire a new
host for the website.

What I need before I can go live:

1.  reaffirm that the URL will be http://www.thebsidemagazine.com.
At the moment, this takes you to a test page put up by Abbey's friend
who was going to volunteeer web space.  This page, and any webspace
which uses it must be taken down.

2.  I need:

the address of the host server

the name of the host directory on that server

the user id for acess to the site

the password.

As soon as I have all this, I can upload the site.

At the moment, the site is EMPTY OF CONTENT.  It does not have the
credo, and there are no pages of writing, though that can be fixed as
soon as it's sent to me, or to someone else who knows how to upload
content.

Let me know.

Steven