THEBSIDE Archives

March 2004

THEBSIDE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
abbey beltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The B Side -- Creative Work from Maimi Undergraduates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:21:06 -0500
hey guys-
thursday at nine is fine for me. yes we can still use my house.  let's try
to make some concrete decisions on where our funding is going to be coming
from for the magazine.  we've had a lot of good ideas and i think the time
is definitely nearing for us to put them into action...
hope to see you all soon
heart-
abbey

>From: Christian Gerard <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: meeting this week
>Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:33:27 -0500
>
>ok guys, looks like thursday is gonna have to be  the meeting day this
>week, abbey can we use your house again? and how does nine o'clock sound?
>we need to start planning the actual magazine. Everyone come with ideas
>Cheers,
>Christian

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn