THEDRUM Archives

January 2004

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:35:51 -0500
At 06:42 PM 1/18/2004 -0500, Richard M. Benjamin wrote:

>Rodney-- could you please circulate this to the BWS list-serves?  Thanks!
>Richard
>

>On Monday, February 16th at 6:30 pm the Oxford Branch NAACP will be
>holding its annual Freedom Fund Banquet in the Multi-Purpose Room of
>Shriver Center.
>
>The Banquet will consist of a delicious dinner (both vegetarian and
>non-vegetarian), the presentation of scholarships to graduating high
>school students, and a presentation by the keynote speaker:
>                                             author, Shannon Lanier
>

>Tickets to the banquet are $25.00 for adults
>                                      $15.00 for students
>
>If you have any further questions contact   Craig at

  rodneyc..

  If we are to combat the insanity of our world, we need to explore love,
self, and each other.  Join me in this exploration

  When love reigns supreme, then we will see the beauty of our existence!

  Please check out my new series: The Art of Love at the following url:

http://communities.msn.com/TheArtofLovefortheEmotionallyImpaired/_whatsnew.msn

  More Generally: My poetry can be found at:

  http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html