THEDRUM Archives

April 2011

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gaskins, Adrian T Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gaskins, Adrian T Mr.
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:35:48 -0400
Congratulations, Vanessa! Certainly a pioneer. Peace, Adrian

From: "Cummings, Vanessa R. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:28:55 -0400
To: Robinson, Valerie O. Ms.<[log in to unmask]>; Coates, Rodney D. Dr.<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Publication

Greetings

I have attached a copy of the article I submitted that was just published in The Parking Professional’s April edition.  The CAPP behind my name is for Certified Administrator of Public Parking which is a widely recognized parking and transportation industry certification.  It requires coursework and passing of an all day exam, followed by continuing education to maintain the credential.  Only about 200 people around the world have achieved this designation but the numbers are growing.

Please share with ABFAS.  Thanks!

Vanessa R. Cummings, M.Div., CAPP
Miami University
Assistant Director Parking and Transportation Services
301 South Campus Avenue, Room 129 CAB
Oxford, Ohio 45056
Office: 513-529-2224
Fax: 513-529-8593

What matters most is not the sermon you preach but the sermon you live!

[cid:image001.png@01CBF947.DCF85E90] Follow @MUPARKING for the latest parking and Metro updates.