UDESIGN Archives

January 2007

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Personnel Dept <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 06:17:52 -0500
Dear friend,

I represent MFS INC based in U.K and our branch in Finland. My company

markets and exports cotton,cocoa and other products for world trade. We

are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of

getting to our customers in America and Canada as well as making

payments through you as our payment officer. It is upon this note that we

seek your assistance to stand as our representative in your country.

Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever

amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an

account we will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this

transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the following:

(1)Your full name:

(2)Contact address:

(3)Age/Sex:

(4)Mailing address:

(5)State and Country:

(6)Telephone number and fax number:

(7)Occupation:

(8)Your Company name(if any):

(9)Designation:

Your soonest response is urgently anticipated.

Please find my contact information below.

Very Respectfully,

Edward Louis

Operations Director,

MFS INC.