UDESIGN Archives

June 2004

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dario Cherry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:42:13 +0400
>The Gods Send Nuts to those who have no Teeth
>Love is blind
>So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

How are u ?
Tell me why you must p'ay mo're than software costs ? ;-(
You realy looking for not expensive high-quality popular software?
I think that we might have just what you need. We give you 80% d1sc0unt
price on all popular products we have!
http://hathaway.dutyfreesoft.info/
Sa,ve your money for your family and for you health. :)