UDESIGN Archives

October 2005

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Laura Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 20:09:35 -0400
Rolex Order Details.
http://suggesting.rgry.com/re/dir/

MENDACIOUS, adj. Addicted to rhetoric.
I am ashamed of confessing that I have nothing to confess.
Thinking is only a process of talking to yourself.

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.
Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
The shortest answer is the doing the thing.
Success is the one unpardonable sin against one's fellows.
Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.