UDESIGN Archives

May 2005

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 17:04:22 -0700
Hey man, stop throwing away your money
http://www.jnaz.net/ss/

A man can't be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
I thought I told you to wait in the car.
Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.
RUM, n. Generically, fiery liquors that produce madness in total abstainers.
The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.