UDESIGN Archives

December 2007

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
GHD Holiday Gifts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 03:03:06 -0800
Get your ghd Christmas box!
Click here: http://plenicorn.com/ghd/

Gift box includes:

ghd IV styler
http://plenicorn.com/ghd/

ghd gold clutch bag
http://plenicorn.com/ghd/

ghd purse
http://plenicorn.com/ghd/

ghd compact mirror
http://plenicorn.com/ghd/

ghd thermal protector
http://plenicorn.com/ghd/

ghd creation spray
http://plenicorn.com/ghd/

This is an Advertisement

Freepay is not directly affiliated with the manufacturer(s) of the
products we give away. The trademarks, logos, and products found
on this site are the property of their manufacturer, and Freepay
does, in no way, claim to represent or own any of those trademarks
or rights. None of the companies that produce or manufacture the
products listed on our sites own, endorse, or promote Freepay or
any of its websites.

Why is it that cargo is transported by ship while a shipment is transported by car?