UDESIGN Archives

November 2007

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:32:28 +0200
Economic Alert
Failing integrity in market and US Dollar pushes investors to stability
of Gold!

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Bullish gold," said Zachary Oxman, a senior trader at Wisdom Financial.
"I think the Fed had a choice, housing or inflation, and they chose
housing. As such, you've got inflationary pressures running rampant
despite what the government tells us.... I'd peg real inflation at over
6% and I think that will continue to put pressure on the dollar and
increase gold and crude prices," the gold market continues to flourish
in the current economic turmoil. More investors are turning to gold for
stability in there investment dollars.

With such a strong push in the gold market companies like Hemisphere
Gold inc. have stepped into the limelight following the announcement of
advance exploration finding rich gold deposits in their 720 mile
property amid the gold belt in Suriname.

No is certainly the time to move on HPGI as they are launching a huge
media campaign to investors next week and this along with the gold found
in South America will push share prices to new heights. Move on HPGI.