UDESIGN Archives

December 2005

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Clotilda Cantu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:07:38 -0500
Shop for Rolex here only.
http://stewardess.rrve.com/repli/as/

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
To obtain a man's opinion of you, make him mad.
Be brief, for no discourse can please when too long.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
Those who are clever, who have a Brain, never understand anything.
What luck for rulers that men do not think.
If suffer we must, let's suffer on the heights.
To do nothing is sometimes a good remedy.