WIMSE Archives

March 1999

WIMSE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amanda Vedder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women In Mathematics, Science & Engineering (WIMSE)
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:42:23 -0500
Laura, I typed out a little something on my chemistry station from the
brownie science day, but the only program I have on my computer is works...
so if it doesn't transfer then I will gladly print it out and give you a
copy. Get in touch with me if you need anything.
                        -Amanda Vedder
                        e-mail : [log in to unmask]

At 09:17 PM 3/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>        I would like to thank everyone who participated in Brownie Day on
Feb. 27!