WIMSE Archives

September 1997

WIMSE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
JAN YARRISON-RICE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women In Mathematics, Science & Engineering (WIMSE)
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 12:09:03 -0400
Hello WIMSE associates!
  THis note is to share some information I just found in a spring issue
of the AWIS magazine (american women in science) and I thought students
both grad/undergrad would be interested ina few of the pieces.  I will
send copies to the RAs int he WIMSE corridors and if anyone else would
like to see the full articles, let me know and we'll get them to you via
snailmail!  Other AWIS stuff can be accessed through their website at
www.awis.org
   THis note is about career information and job search info that is
available on the web.  Enjoy!

Jan Yarrison-Rice
Physics Dept.
CUller Hall

General job info
//www.job-trak.com/jobguide

//science-mag.aaas.org/science

employers on the web
//www.jobtrack.com/jobsearch_docs/employer_lists.html

Chemistry
//hackberry.chem.niu.eud:70/1/ChemJob
//pubs.acs.org
//www.chemsite.com/

Biology
//www.lograry.wisc.edu/guides/Biology/job.html
//cns.bio.com/hr/forum/
//www.tiac.net/users/pmgannon/

hi-tech careers
//euclid.math.fsu.edu/JOBS/job.html
//www.cyberplex.com/hitech/
//www.witi.com/career
//www.lib.umich.edu/chdocs/employment/job-guide.science.html#5

Career related sites for recent college grads (and soon to graduating)
//www.jobweb.org/catapult.htm
//www.collegegrad.com
//www.lattanze.loyola.edu/MonGen/
//www.jobtrak.com/