WIMSE Archives

October 2006

WIMSE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Women In Mathematics, Science & Engineering (WIMSE)
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:52:40 +0700
Fresh stuff
 Introducing a great product which will make you a better, more confident man! A month or even less, and you will see your best friend growing in length and girth.

 Women say size does not matter only not to upset you. In fact, it matters a lot! Expect an explosion in your intimate life very soon - guaranteed! Take a look: http://dertokis.com/gall/ms/
Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the thousands of happy men!

 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil. A tidy house holds a bored woman. Many a true word is spoken in jest Every bird loves to hear himself sing A disposition towards inquiry deprived the feline of its vital state.