WIMSE Archives

November 2006

WIMSE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Women In Mathematics, Science & Engineering (WIMSE)
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:51:46 +0800
New

 Concerned with your size and hardness? Study this, here's the answer! Thousands of men notice huge differences in the way they operate their beef machinery.

 After you apply this solution to your equipment, your girls will call you Mr. Big Size. You'll be laughing when anyone tries to prove size does not matter. You know best! Check up: http://fadesgart.com/i/xl2/

Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels!

 In Japan I grew up with baseball so I know a lot of the players over there If you weren't modeling, what would you be doing? When you can have all the benefits of removing the cat without the risk of getting busted, it's kind of like having your cake and eating it too. It has little bit of action and it's a staring role So what's Kelly doing these days? It's so hard to reach you