ZOO408A Archives

March 2007

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:25:07 -0500
Had a chilly outing to the DeWitt Log Cabin area this morning. Three
sparrows: fox, song and tree. Funny, I didn't see any white-throated,
although there are our feeders constantly. Highlight was Rusty Blackbirds
feeding in a soggy area at the edge of the large field, over by the hedge
row. They flew off before I left. However there were lots of  "black birds"
moving through the whole time. All numbers are rough estimates. The killdeer
and canada geese were mostly flyovers.

The trip list follows. BTW, this is a cool way to share your sightings. You
report them on the e-bird web site and you click the box for send the list
to me by e-mail. They send the list and you just forward it. Simple.

Cheers, Jim Michael