ZOO408A Archives

November 2005

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"TUCKER, Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TUCKER, Casey
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:52:58 -0500
OOOHHH...you meant Ross's Goose...NOT Ross's Gull.....hmm, then I'm guessing those Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo (& Michigan, Kentucky, Illinois,....) area birders that are on their way to Oxford, with spot lights and bait fish, aren't going to be too happy when they realize they've been snookered.  That's ok though, because I've given them your home address Jim.  I hope you bought some extra Skyline Chili.

Casey

P.S.  I'll be over for Skyline Chili  tomorrow evening around 6:00 or so, assuming that you do find a Ross's Gull (just teasin' ;o)