ZOO408A Archives

January 2007

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"TUCKER, Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TUCKER, Casey
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:29:05 -0500
From: GUERTIN, Kim
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:05 AM

Hey Everyone -

I wanted to let you all know that there is a full time
Teacher/Naturalist position available at the Green Mountain Audubon
Center in Vermont. I am hoping to have someone hired just in time for
Maple Sugaring season (March), so I am on the hiring fast track.

Please check out the attached job description and pass it along to
anyone you think may be interested. Thanks for helping to spread the
word.

Kim

Kim Guertin
Education Program Manager