ZOO408A Archives

March 2007

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cindy Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:30:40 -0400
Good Evening,

Yesterday afternoon, Debbie, Susan and I were able to go to Harrison White
Water Park and located the Surf Scoter's reported.  We found them diving
in the middle of the pond.

This evening, Debbie and I were honored with the presence of a Pine
Warbler observed eating at my bird feeder and suet feeder.  The first I
have ever seen one in my yard.  Would be great if the rest of the birds we
needed in the Chili Challenge would come to us.

Happy Birding

The Cardinal Cin's