ZOO408A Archives

March 2007

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Debra Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 07:53:45 -0400
From: Driftwood Wildlife Association
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 11:19 PM
Subject: Chimney Swift Spring Sightings

Greetings,

The first Chimney Swifts of 2007 have been spotted on the Gulf Coast. Once
again this year we will be plotting the swifts' movements northward over the
next few months. Please let us know when you see the first ones in your
area. The results will be posted on our web site at:

www.chimneyswifts.org

You can help us get the word our by passing this message along to any groups
or organizations who might want to contribute.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Paul and Georgean Kyle
Driftwood Wildlife Association