ZOO408A Archives

November 2005

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Busam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Busam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:24:37 -0500
Greetings... Gary Richter, a birder who lives here in West Chester, just
called me to say that he saw an American avocet today at Acton Lake. It was
in the muddy area near the marina. I copied the Russell's on the message in
case it doesn't reach the Ornithology list. I thought the Oxford contingent
on the list might like to hear about the bird, if they haven't seen it
already.

Take care,
---Mike Busam
West Chester, OH