ZOO408A Archives

November 2004

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
hays cummins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
hays cummins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:44:32 -0500
Hello,

On Sunday Nov 7, I saw what I think to be a flock of 7 Sandhill Cranes
circling above the mudflats at the northern end of Brookville
Reservoir. The photos are marginal, but, what the heck!

The Photo URL is show below. The URL should arrive in your e-mail on
one line--if it is truncated, paste into your browser with no spaces.

http://jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/birds/ohio_birds/TOC-13.html

And, if you happen to browse the rest of my bird web site and find any
mistaken identifications, please let me know.

Thanks.
Hays C
---
---------------------------
Dr. R. Hays Cummins
Professor of Interdisciplinary Studies
Fellow, Institute of Environmental Sciences
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056

Phone: 513-529-1338
Home Page: http://jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/html/index.html