OHIOFIRE Archives

January 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Hooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 07:19:50 -0500
John,
  At Kenyon college we do not allow any candles in the rooms, unless
permission is given for religious reasons. Our Security and Safety officers
will log all candles and the Residential Life Office will contact the
student. Students are fined $25.00 for the first and $50.00 for each
violation after.

Bob Hooper
Kenyon College