MUMME Archives

March 2000

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Matt Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:26:22 -0500
Dear MME Members,

If you have noticed on your schedules for this semester the room for
tomorrow's All MME meeting is TBA.  The meeting will be located in 46 Culler
starting at 6:30, NOT 6:00.  We will be having a speaker and many other
activities.  Due to this time change, divisonal meetings and times will be
decided by your individual presidents.  So if you have not heard from them
and have a question, please call them soon.

ADVERTISING:  We will NOT be having an officail meeting after all MME.  Each
group is responisble for meeting this week and getting their work done.  Amy
and I will be in 46 Culler after the meeting for a while to answer any
questions you might have.  Please keep in mind the deadline is probably
closer than you think so please hold meetings this week.

If you have never been a member of MME or are no longer in the organization,
and you wish to be removed from this list please email [log in to unmask] to
do so.

See everyone tomorrow
Matt Watson
Co-President Advertising Division