UDESIGN Archives

March 2000

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Clifford Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:33:01 -0800
Hi back at you Anita Mills

Self expression in graphic design should be aimed toward
enhancing the message your client is trying to convey.

If you are working on this premise then what you put
out as design should ultimately be not only eye catching
and appealing to the target market but also the best
design in your eyes for the project.
BUT...
As artists and or designers what we/you may create does
not always meet with the approval of those we work for.

Clifford Cross