SWE Archives

April 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gretchen Caron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:37:52 EDT
Hi everyone,
  I just wanted to update you on the success of our observation deck
project.  Two weekends ago, we just about completed it!  We finished the
floor, walls and roof.  All that is left to be done on it is the shingles, a
railing for the front side and stairs, and to make a sign.  I have pictures
of all of the different stages of the project and will be making a scrap
book of the project to remain with SWE for years to come.  I will also post
pictures of the project shortly.  This weekend, we hope to complete the
shingles, the railing and the sign.  I will update you again when the
project is complete!

Gretchen Caron
SWE President
529-8210