OHIOFIRE Archives

June 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Skip Hougland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:33:46 -0600
State law in Montana requires that all persons working on either
Suppression Systems or Alarm Systems be N.I.C.E.T. Level II certified.  We
have certified electricians on campus for the alarm systems but not
certified plumbers for the suppression systems.  We contract the
suppression systems out, but are currently working on becoming certified at
the Level II for the suppression systems so we can do our own in-house work
on those, also.