OHIOFIRE Archives

August 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Charles E Kist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:10:39 -0500
Craig,  Why would you not want to evacuate the space as you would any other
protected area? Something initiated the discharge and until the guys in red
evaluate the source, people should be out. When all is clear, ventilate
until the co2 is at an acceptable level then return the occupants.
My thoughts only
Chuck Kist
Fire Marshal
University of Texas @ Arlington