OHIOFIRE Archives

October 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ed Comeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:25:24 -0400
I have been asked to write a new chapter for the upcoming NFPA Fire
Protection Handbook on campus fire safety, and I'm looking for some help.

Since this is a new chapter, this is a great opportunity to put together
something that will provide people with the best possible information that
they can use in doing their jobs.  The question I have for everyone is...

What would YOU like to see in there?

I would be very interested in getting as much input as possible from those
of you who are living with the problems and issues every day, and solving
them.  I'd appreciate any suggestions, case studies, successes and failures.
Photographs of fires, unique installations or anything that would help
illustrate a point would be helpful.  Sources of information and resources
that people can use.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me by email, phone or mail...and
with your help this can be a great new chapter full of information.

Thanks!

Ed Comeau
writer-tech.com, llc
PO Box 1046