MUSH Archives

March 2001

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patsy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:43:53 -0400
Additional Information on the Derickson Funeral:
Barb & Lan will not be in for the Friday visitation.  They are out of
town, will be in late Friday night and will attend the Saturday
funeral.  (Barb wanted you to know so she didn't miss you.)

Also, the Faith United Church is located at 1877 Millville Avenue,
Hamilton, OH 45013 513-863-5367.

The Department of Speech Pathology & Audiology has sent a silk flower
arrangement.

Below is the first message sent:
Robert Derickson, Barb Weinrich's father passed away Saturday night:

visitation is on Friday 3/16/01 5-8 pm at the Webb-Noonan Funeral
home in Hamilton, OH.  (Webb-Noonan Funeral home, 240 Ross Avenue,
Hamilton, OH  45013 894-9919.

Funeral on Saturday 3/17/01 at 10 am at the Faith United Church on
Millville Avenue.
--
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly.

Patsy Newton
Department of Speech Pathology & Audiology
2 Bachelor Hall
Phone 9-2500, Fax 9-2502