OHIOAIR Archives

October 2001

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Larry Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:23:49 -0400
Hi all!

I just wanted to take a minute to remind you that this coming Friday, October 19, is the Fall Conference for the Ohio Association for Institutional Research and Planning.  Be sure to send in your registration form today (you can access the form on the OAIRP Web site at http://www.bgsu.edu/organizations/oairp).  The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn on the Lane in Columbus.  All the information regarding the hotel, directions to the hotel, and the conference agenda can be found on the OAIRP Web site.

Be sure to attend so you will not miss the exciting happenings such as LUNCH (vegetable lasagne and tiramisu), cookies and brownies and snacks (oh my!), and...oh yeah..the speakers!  KIDDING!  We are going to have three terrific speakers (Mr. Scott Rife from Wright State University, Dr. Tom Gaylord from the University of Akron, and Dr. Craig Claggett from Maryland...not to mention a fascinating panel of experts including our own Daryl Wright from the University of Toledo and Conrad McRoberts from Bowling Green State University to discuss data warehousing).  On top of all that, we are going to be holding our annual Executive Commitee and new officer elections, too!  So, be sure and get your registration form to Lee Mortimer, OAIRP's esteemed Treasurer, TODAY!

See you in Columbus on Friday!

Larry