SWE Archives

January 2004

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Karen Schmahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:34:49 -0500
This is GREAT - exactly what we need.

What do you think about setting up a team folder set up for us to keep the
documents in.  Then we will all be able to add to it without having to
resend the document.

One addition - who should be responsible for getting the activity sheets to
the person putting together the book?  The two building coordinators?