THEBSIDE Archives

March 2004

THEBSIDE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The B Side -- Creative Work from Maimi Undergraduates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:10:24 -0500
Yesterday after class Abbey asked if I could help put together a site
for The B Side.

I have now done so--it's rudimentary but it works.

In order to put it on line I need

1)  the name of the host server & any other security info I need
(passwords) in order to be able to load the site onto the Internet
2)  the URL of the site

Additionally, I need CONTENT

Can someone scan some of your posters & mail them to me as jpgs?

Will someone create some info text?

I have two pages for text:  1 is for Frequently Asked Questions--it's
linked from the home page and can either be strictly informational
(ie. how the B side came about, and where it is in its development
right now) or it can be zany and weird.  It can take the form of
straight text, or a series of Q & A.

I also have a page for "credo"  and there I'd like to post a
statement of the group's philosophy.

I have loaded currently 5 pages for the magazine itself--text can be
sent to me for uploading; hopefully VERY SOON I can teach someone
from the magazine how to do this.

I would very much appreciate it if any text sent to me is vetted by
the group at large so there is no disagreement after the stuff is on
the web.

Steven