MUSH Archives

January 2005

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:55:32 -0600
Dear Friend,

I have decided to get in touch with you for assistance in relation to the following proposal. Having obtained your contact through your local Chamber of Commerce. The recommendation is based on the promise that your business dealing is suitable for the investment of US$16 million (Sixteen Million US Dollars) deposited in a bank in  Europe

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. I am Mr. Danij Djuric, a Yogoslav and Personal Secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company). Mikhail was arrested by the Russian government for his involvement on politics in Financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president. You can catch more of the story on this website: www.newsfromrussia.com Before Mikhail was arrested, all the vital documents to be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with him was handed over to me. The deal worth US$16 million, and is already deposited in a bank in europe where the final crediting is expected to be carried out.

My motive of writing you is to present you as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum. I will arrange for the documentation, which will enable the bank transfer the sum to you. If you are interested in this transaction, all information related to this transaction will be made available to you without any delay. Subsequently your details will be forwarded to the bank for further reference to facilitate the immediate transfer of the funds into your designated Bank Account.

I have set out an agreeable percentage to any prospective partner, this is a legitimate transaction. Invariably you will be paid 4% for your "management fees". Remember that the need for confidential handling of this transaction is very important for the fact that Mikhail Khodorkovsky is undergoing trial in Russia, It will be my greatest pleasure to do business with you.

Thank you,

Mr. Danij Djuric

Mail sent from WebMail service at 22ACU.com http://www.22acu.com