SWE Archives

January 2005

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meghan Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:36:56 -0500
Hello Ladies,

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend our meeting tonight.  I think
that it was a very productive one.  For those of you who were unable to
attend, I have attached an electronic version of the agenda.

Also, a few changes have been made to the driver/rider schedule.
Mackenzie Crain - thank you for volunteering to drive, but we compressed
the cars and no longer need you to.  Everyone, please view the outline
below so you know who you are driving/riding with.  We will meet at 4:15
in front of Kreger in the mini service drive.

Driver 1: Kristen Sylvester
Rider 1)Meghan Kelley
Rider 2)Steph Clever
Rider 3)Lindsey Barker
Rider 4)Meaghan Geist

Driver 2: Allsion Stusick
Rider 1)Bethany Sloan
Rider 2)Stephanie Easley
Rider 3)Mackenzie Crain
Rider 4) * Free Spot

Driver 3:Andrea VanHouten
Rider 1)Tina
Rider 2)Alicia Morris
Rider 3)Lissy Wilhem
Rider 4)Amy Lindenberger
Rider 5)Allie Demkowski

Driver 4: Sheila Goodrich
Rider 1)Jen Long
Rider 2)Cherir Simons
Rider 3)Ashley Giefer
Rider 4) * Free Spot

* Let me know if you have someone to take one of the free spots - I will
fill them on a first come first serve basis.

I will provide directions - it is not a long drive.  And if necessary, SWE
can reimburse drivers for gas money.  Also, please wear long pants and
closed toe shoes.  From what I have heard, the tour is given at a running
pace!  In addition, bring along a little cash for when we stop for dinner.
I am very excited for the tour and hope you all are too - email me with
any questions at [log in to unmask]

A couple more announcements unrelated to the tour:
GSD is progressing nicely.  Thank you to all of my volunteers.  I will
remind you of your duties, and elaborate on what they entail, as the day
grows closer.

If you were unable to pick up your tote bag - Kristen Sylvester has it and
would love to help you get your hands on it.  Her email address is
[log in to unmask]; drop her an email.

And thank you to Alison Haskins, our Professional Adviser, for attending
tonight.  Please look for her listserv on the Region G Conference taking
place at the end of February in Toledo, Ohio.

Sorry this was so long!  Goodnight girls,
Meghan