THEDRUM Archives

January 2005

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:55:11 -0500

>To: [log in to unmask], "DR. CHARLOTTE NEWMAN GOLDY" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         [log in to unmask], Susan Paulson <[log in to unmask]>,
>         [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
>         [log in to unmask], Jeanne Hey <[log in to unmask]>,
>         [log in to unmask], Jonathan Strauss <[log in to unmask]>,
>         Linda Marchant <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
>         [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
>         Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
>         "Gary M. Shulman" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Dr. Judith de Luce" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         Bob DiDonato <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Dr. Kathleen Hutchinson" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
>         Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
>         [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
>         "Dr. Ryan J. Barilleaux" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
>         Mark Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Stephen Nimis <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ward Churchill Visit
>Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:18:52 -0500
>
>Dear Chairs.  There have been some complaints about inadequate publicity
>for the Ward Churchill Visit.  I am attaching a black and white version of
>the poster.  Can you print it and distribute it to your faculty and ask
>them to urge their students to come.  I appreciate it.
>As you know, this is the College's major diversity program for the year,
>so I hope we get a good showing of students and faculty.  The most
>important way to do that is for faculty to urge their students to go.
>The bookstore is arranging to have a number of Churchill's books on sale
>in the hall outside 100 laws.
>Best,
>

>Stephen A. Nimis
>Acting Associate Dean
>College of Arts and Science
>Miami University
>Oxford OH 45056
>513-529-1234
>Fax: 513-529-5026
>http://montgomery.cas.muohio.edu/nimissa

  rodneyc..

  If we are to combat the insanity of our world, we need to explore love,
self, and each other.  Join me in this exploration

  When love reigns supreme, then we will see the beauty of our existence!

  Please check out my new series: The Art of Love at the following url:

http://communities.msn.com/TheArtofLovefortheEmotionallyImpaired/_whatsnew.msn

  More Generally: My poetry can be found at:

  http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html