ZOO408A Archives

January 2005

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:48:01 -0500
And the Skyline Chili Challenge begins!!! Although the Merlin and Purple
Finches were neat from the weekend--and the Cedar Waxwings in the treetop
at the TRI in Oxford this morning were nice....for an unprecedented 3 year
in a row we have a RUFOUS Hummingbird for the Challenge!! Enclosed is a
poor picture taken yesterday in the rain and gloom of this female Rufous,
captured last week and found to be already banded.  The home owners in
Montgomery are very nice, but not interested in a zoo, so if your
interested in seeing this bird please contact me and arraignments can be
easily made!
Dave