NICKNAME Archives

February 2005

NICKNAME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
alfred joseph <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Community concerned about racist nickname <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:49:07 -0500
This witch hunt to get Ward Churchill is obscene.  Glayde Whitney, up
until his death (too long delayed in my humble opinion) was a
professor of psychology at Florida State where he was allowed to
spout his pseudo scientific theories about African-Americans and
other people of color for years.  This neo-Nazi wrote the
introduction for a book by David KKK Duke.  Arthur Butz,
engineering-Northwestern, is a well known holocaust denier.  He is
still gainfully employed.  Arthur Jensen was paid handsomely
prestigious universities to sling his racial pornography.  The list
can go on...

If Churchill is fired, we are all at risk.

alfred joseph

--
When I gave food to the poor, they called me a saint.  When I asked
why the poor were hungry, they called me a communist.