NICKNAME Archives

February 2005

NICKNAME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
George Esber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Community concerned about racist nickname <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:34:34 -0500
I find it interesting that people are questioning Churchill's
identity.  That has nothing to do with the validity of his arguments, but
rather is a ploy to attack his credibility.  Validity should always be one
of the tests of any piece of work.  If ethnicity matters, then we should
demand that of every scientific piece:  what is the authors