SCHPSYCH Archives

February 2005

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sara Michelucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:59:23 -0500
Hi all-
Some of you may not realize that Amy Holloway is no longer in charge of the
testing library, those responsibilities have been transferred to me for the
semester.  My current office hours are Mon. and Wed. 10am to 1pm.  I was not
in this past Wednesday due to illness, so I missed my office hours. Sorry
for any inconvenience. If you have removed something from the testing
library without contacting me, please email me to let me know so I can check
it out for you.  Also, in the future, if you need something at a time other
than scheduled office hours, please feel free to contact me by email and I
will try to accomodate you at another time.  It is more difficult if you go
solely through Jennifer Hill as I then hound her :) for specifics and it
isn't really her responsibility to keep track of these things.

Thanks -
Sara

Sara A. Michelucci Vondracek
Graduate Assistant