SWE Archives

February 2005

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ana M. Correa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:17:46 -0500
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that Engineering Week is approaching... thus,
I wanted to invite you to attend the ENGINEERING BANQUET -It will be a fun
time to spend with your classmates, instructors and anyone else you wish
to invite (your roommates, friends in other majors, your significant other
:), etc)