ZOO408A Archives

April 2005

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Anne HOOKE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne HOOKE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:05:18 -0500
Well, the microbiologist in the group did not have to read all the way
to the bottom...there is no water to allow bacterial replication on the
moon, and no nutrients to sustain the type of bacteria that would come
off the astronauts' "shoes."  But you could certainly catch me on any
bird or botanical spoof...
Cheers, AMH

>>> Alfredo Huerta <[log in to unmask]> 4/1/2005 9:51:49 AM >>>
At the bottom of the article it says "April fools" in small print.
Alfredo J. Huerta, Botany