OHIOAIR Archives

May 2005

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pete Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 13:32:06 -0400
Susan, Other than comparing only to quarter system colleges, which creates certain dilemmas, can you equate annual workloads, regardless of system and then draw conclusions?
Just a thought. Good luck.
Pete Grant

Peter H. Grant, Ph.D.
Dean, Arts and Sciences
North Central State College
Mansfield, Ohio
419/755-4827

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/19/05 12:39PM >>>
The Faculty Senate at our campus is undertaking a faculty salary survey as
part of our strategic planning process.  The University operates on the
quarter system.  Can anyone offer insight as to how we can equate quarterly
workloads to semester workloads for comparison?  Thanks!  sr

Susan Riley

Director, Institutional Research & Project Management

University of Cincinnati Clermont College

513.732.5324