ZOO408A Archives

June 2005

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Debra Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 15:14:37 -0400
Thanks, Mike. That's a great big mixed bag of blessings I'd say.

We banded the rehabilitated killdeer a couple days ago and off he went; he
was ready.
We also put a little silver bracelet on the little robin (attached) and
"hatched" the idea of gathering rehabers for an annual banding session.
Any rehaber or bander interested, please contact me by email so I can keep
you informed of future plans.

IN THE SPIRIT OF CONSERVATION
Debra Bowles, AMV Communications
www.orgs.muohio.edu/AudubonMiamiValley