ECOLUNCH Archives

September 2005

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:48:44 -0400
Begin forwarded message:

From: "Stephen E. Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 4, 2005 12:59:19 PM EDT
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: Mathematics and Biology Conference at Miami U

Dear Colleagues,

As many of you know, the Department of Mathematics and Statistics hosts a
Fall Conference each year on a variety of topics.  This year the topic is
"Mathematics and Biology", so I hope that you or your colleagues can stop
by Bachelor Hall for a few hours on September 30 or October 1.  Details
can be found on the Conference webpage at

<http://unixgen.muohio.edu/~MathStat/dept_info/annual_conference/2005/annual_conference2005.html>
.

Please pass this announcement along to others you think would be
interested; Miami faculty and students may attend the conference for free.
 Also, if you have an idea for a short talk (15 minutes) that would be of
interest to a roomfull of mathematicians and associates, we can still
accept a few more abstracts by this Wednesday.  The full program will be
posted in a couple of weeks.

I hope you find a chance to join us.

Sincerely,

Steve Wright and Doug Ward
Conference Organizers

Stephen E. Wright, Associate Professor
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
Miami University, Oxford, OH  45056
ph: (513) 529-1837 , fax: (513) 529-1493