SNDFAITH Archives

September 2005

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 23:07:40 +1100
..if you're looking for the lowest software prices on the web, you just found them!
http://lvn.um07hmzl06hkuucpzuc7hcuc.fitzroyannjd.com/?ctes

It's never too late to be what you might have been.
We do not remember days, we remember moments.

Death's brother, Sleep.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

The road to a friend's house is never long.
Where do I find the time for not reading so many books?